Got something to say about direct marketing, fulfilment, sales promotion and the like? Then come and join in the discussions!
As a leading UK fulfilment company we like to share our knowledge and expertise, we also like to chat about what’s been going on around us! Read about what’s happening right now and join in with our discussions.
- The Benefits of Outsourcing your E-Commerce Fulfilment- For Small Businesses 10th June 2013 Written by Hallmark Consumer Services for Small Business owners who are keen to grow their business further but are restricted due to their current circumstances, this blog lists the benefits of outsourcing your e-commerce fulfilment operations to a fulfilment house... Read The Benefits of Outsourcing your E-Commerce Fulfilment- For Small Businesses
- Direct Mail vs Email: Which should you choose? 19th April 2013 Snail mail or email: which is better for your business? Where should you be investing your marketing spend? In this latest Hallmark Consumer Services blog, our direct marketing specialists examine the pros and cons of each of the two channels. Read Direct Mail vs Email: Which should you choose?
- How to improve customer online experience Part.2 08th April 2013 Part.2 of the "How to" blog from Hallmark Consumer Services looks at the post-purchase customer experience, to help you to make sure that your customers want to return. Read How to improve customer online experience Part.2
- How to improve the customer online experience - part 1 27th March 2013 This latest ‘how to’ blog from the Hallmark client service specialists is a two part blog which sets out some key ideas that you, as an online retailer, can put into place to help improve your customers’ online experience and boost sales growth. Read How to improve the customer online experience - part 1
- Getting to grips with Dangerous Goods 12th February 2013 On the 14th of January, new regulations were implemented for the handling and transportation of dangerous goods, including restrictions on the international shipping of alcohol and lithium batteries. In this latest Hallmark Consumer Services blog we investigate these changes and identify the approaches taken by the UK’s leading carriers. Read Getting to grips with Dangerous Goods
- How to improve your website's security 05th February 2013 In coalition with Safer Internet Day, we at Hallmark have decided to share our expertise in online security for e-commerce retailers and consumers. Read How to improve your website's security
- Seven steps to reduce your returns 24th January 2013 In this first blog of 2013, the team at specialist ecommerce and fulfilment company Hallmark Consumer Services sets out seven key steps to reducing your returns – and saving both time and money. Read Seven steps to reduce your returns
- Do's and Don'ts of Returns Management 21st January 2013 Following our recent post 'Seven Steps to Reduce Returns', we have got our heads together in the Hallmark Consumer Services offices to create a quick ‘Do’s and Don’ts’ list for online retailers seeking to improve their approach to returns. Read Do's and Don'ts of Returns Management
- UNICEF UK Partnership Contract 03rd September 2012 Hallmark Consumer services have entered into a partnership with UNICEF UK to market and fulfil their Cards and Gifts ranges; these include UNICEF Branded goods, UK sourced fair trade products and greetings cards. Read UNICEF UK Partnership Contract
- Is it time to outsource your e-commerce fulfilment? 17th August 2012 For start up and "phase 2" businesses; Hallmark Consumer Services takes a look at why it might be good for you to outsource to a professional fulfilment company... Read Is it time to outsource your e-commerce fulfilment?
- Have you got your teeth into the new Cookie laws? 06th June 2012 Phil Hall talks about the new Cookie laws and how they might affect you. Read Have you got your teeth into the new Cookie laws?
- London 2012 Olympics- Important delivery information & changes to Parcelforce services 04th June 2012 Important delivery information & changes to Parcelforce services during the London 2012 Olympics & Paralympics July, August, Sept 2012. Read London 2012 Olympics- Important delivery information & changes to Parcelforce services
- British Pie Awards 2012 in Melton Mowbray 25th April 2012 The British Pie Awards have come to our home town again! Read British Pie Awards 2012 in Melton Mowbray
- Royal Mail Price Increase 24th April 2012 Chris Hall discusses the recent rice in prices at the Royal Mail and gives tips on how to maximise your budgets. Read Royal Mail Price Increase
- How will your deliveries be affected by the Olympics? 27th March 2012 Chris Hall talks to Retail Week Read How will your deliveries be affected by the Olympics?