Keep up to date with what’s been going on at Hallmark Consumer Services.
At Hallmark we’re always busy doing something whether it’s holding social events, attending award ceremonies, charity fundraisers or winning new clients. Take a look at what’s been happening recently!
- Our NEW Gift Wrapping & Gift Messaging Service has arrived! 22nd March 2013 In response to demand from our growing client base of online retailers and charities, award winning fulfilment busniess Hallmark Consumer Services is launching a NEW Gift Wrapping & Gift Messaging Service from March 22nd 2013... Read Our NEW Gift Wrapping & Gift Messaging Service has arrived!
- Hallmark wins at Melton Times Business Awards 2013 08th March 2013 Chris and Phil Hall attended the ceremony and dinner held at PERA on March 7th and won the Business of the Year category. Read Hallmark wins at Melton Times Business Awards 2013
- We are London bound for Top Drawer! 21st December 2012 Hallmark are taking a trip to London to visit the Top Drawer Exhibition Read We are London bound for Top Drawer!
- Hallmark massaging Christmas demand 20th December 2012 Hallmark massaging Christmas demand Read Hallmark massaging Christmas demand
- Preparing for a Christmas Cracker 28th November 2012 Hallmark preparing for a Christmas Cracker Read Preparing for a Christmas Cracker
- Hallmark awarded Fastest Growing Business at Family Business Awards 2012!!! 13th November 2012 Hallmark has been recognised for their sustained growth and has been awarded the Fastest Growing Family Business in the East Midlands. Read Hallmark awarded Fastest Growing Business at Family Business Awards 2012!!!
- Hallmark shortlisted for Fastest Growing Family Business 03rd September 2012 Hallmark Consumer Services has been shortlisted for Fastest Growing Family Business category at the Midlands Family Business Awards 2012. Read Hallmark shortlisted for Fastest Growing Family Business
- Hallmark selected as finalist for the Digital Entrepreneur Awards 2012 14th August 2012 A Hallmark employee has been nominated for an award at the Digital Entrepreneur Awards 2012 in Manchester. Read Hallmark selected as finalist for the Digital Entrepreneur Awards 2012
- Employee of the Year 2012 06th August 2012 At this year's Summer Treasure Hunt, Chris Hall announced the winner of the Employee of the Year 2012. Read Employee of the Year 2012
- Summer Treasure Hunt 03rd August 2012 Hallmark's annual Summer Treasure Hunt, where the employees have to follow the clues to find their dinner! Read Summer Treasure Hunt
- Hallmark joins Royal Mail SME Partnership Programme 25th April 2012 Royal Mail is creating a partnership between Royal Mail and mailing houses in the UK to provide a complete mailing solution for the Small Medium Enterprise market. Read Hallmark joins Royal Mail SME Partnership Programme
- Melton family business celebrates 20th birthday 05th April 2012 Multi award-winning Melton Mowbray family business Hallmark Consumer Services, has celebrated its 20th anniversary. The specialist fulfilment services and innovative direct mail operation has marked the milestone with a new brand, website and substantial investment in the latest marketing campaign management technology. Read Melton family business celebrates 20th birthday
- Midlands Family Business Awards ceremony and dinner 2011 17th November 2011 Hallmark Consumer Services was runner up for the category of Service Excellence for the 2011 Midlands Family Business Awards. The presentation ceremony was held at a prestigious evening dinner at the Birmingham Town Hall. The judges, who included Nick Wheeler the founder of Charles Tyrwhitt, acknowledged that the innovation and commitment of the Hallmark team provides their clients with excellent service and has kept such long-term clients such as the BBC, Visa, Woodland Trust and Hornby Hobbies. Read Midlands Family Business Awards ceremony and dinner 2011
- MD joins Royal Mail's Board of the Strategic Mailing Partnership 23rd October 2011 Managing Director Chris Hall has been invited to sit on the Board which represents UK leading Mailing Houses and Royal Mail senior executives. Read MD joins Royal Mail's Board of the Strategic Mailing Partnership
- The Potato Council 09th August 2011 The Potato Council have appointed Hallmark to handle the distribution of their printed promotional materials. Read The Potato Council
- ISO Accreditation 15th February 2011 We are delighted to announce that we have recently been accredited with ISO 9001:2008, recognising our commitment to quality in the sectors of multi-channel order processing, direct mail, storage, handling and distribution. Read ISO Accreditation