Are you looking for a client management role in a diverse and fast paced environment?
If so, then we’d like to hear from you. We are looking to recruit a full-time Client Manager to join our experienced team within our family-run business here in Melton Mowbray.
- Permanent position
- Salary in the region of £25K – £30K (depending on experience)
- 37.5hrs per week
- Initial holiday entitlement of 25 days + 8 bank holidays
- Immediate start available
- Healthcare scheme
- Pension scheme
- On-site parking
Working within our dynamic client management team, you will be responsible for first class client relationship building for a range of different businesses. Your role is to ensure the needs of our clients are met with first class innovations, solutions and responsiveness.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Planning, organising, negotiating and scheduling time as per the clients’ needs
- Championing the client, putting their needs at the forefront of department focus
- Effectively balancing client requirements with internal business needs
- Developing rapport with clients’ employees at all levels from CEOs to administrators
- Identifying and developing innovative ideas to improve service and profitability of the accounts for our clients and ourselves
- Conducting effective meetings on-site and at clients’ premises
- Identifying opportunities to sell a broader range of Hallmark services to existing and new clients
- Briefing other departments about new clients, new projects and process changes, taking on end-to-end accountability for this activity
You will be a strong team player with skills to work as part of a team or independently, both on-site and off-site at client meetings.
Ideally you will have at least two years previous experience of working in a business/project management/client facing environment and can demonstrate excellent communication, IT and commercial skills. You should also have the ability to think logically and calmly when there are conflicting demands, and be able to think strategically about the consequences of process change in the wider business context.
It is important that you are able to assume a positive team role and contribute to the ‘family’ spirit of the business.
If you are interested in the role, please email a request for the full job specification and/or send your CV to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 19th July 2019.