Are you looking for a new role in a diverse and fast paced environment?
If so, then we’d like to hear from you. We are looking to recruit a full-time Goods In and Stock Control Manager to join our experienced team within our family-run business here in Melton Mowbray.
- Permanent position
- Salary £30K per annum
- 37.5hrs per week, Mon-Sun as required to meet the needs of the business
- Initial holiday entitlement of 25 days + 8 bank holidays
- Immediate start available
- Healthcare scheme
- Pension scheme
- On-site parking
You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of our large warehouse, maintaining and continuously improving our high standards of stock control and goods in processes in line with our over-arching business plan and mission, with a focus on increasing productivity and improving profit generation. You will also lead and motivate the warehouse team and monitor performance as well as manage capacity and shift patterns.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring new clients are set up correctly in the warehouse
- Creating, maintaining and improving the standards for stock management, storage, goods in process and put away to develop best practice warehouse flow
- Maintaining high levels of stock accuracy, updating the Warehouse Management System with physical stock movements, conducting thorough stock investigations and audits and reporting
- Implementing process improvements, including IT developments
- Planning for future storage and business capacity requirements
- Training and developing team members to increase talent across the team
- Managing team appraisals, performance and recognition
- Labour forecasting and scheduling to meet capacity
You will have excellent knowledge of warehouse management systems, including using HHTs, and understand the core processes of warehouse operations. You will also be familiar with working to stretching quality standards.
Ideally you will have at least three years previous experience in a similar role, preferably within E-commerce, and be used to managing people. You will need to be flexible and able to work at pace in a growing and ever-changing environment, both independently and as part of a team. Minimum qualifications to fulfil this role are GCSE grade C in english and maths, as well as excellent computer skills.
It is important that you are able to assume a positive team role and contribute to the ‘family’ spirit of the business.
If you are interested in the role, please email a request for the full job specification and/or send your CV to email@example.com