A career with Hallmark Consumer Services can be very rewarding. Want to be part of our success? Check out our vacancies or send us your CV.
Customer Service Advisor - Melton Mowbray
Are you looking for a customer service role in a diverse and fast paced environment?
If so, then we’d like to hear from you. We are looking to recruit a full-time customer advisor within our busy inbound contact centre in Melton Mowbray.
- Temporary-permanent position
- No experience necessary as full training provided and on-going coaching
- 37.5 hours a week
- £8.43 – £9.91 per hour
- Rotated shifts
- Shift patterns between 9am-8pm Mon-Fri; 9am-5.30pm Sat-Sun
- Pension scheme
- Immediate start available
- On-site parking
You will be working within a fast paced and dynamic environment in our customer-focused contact centre and will be responsible for first class customer service for a range of different businesses.
Other duties will include:
- Processing emails from customers
- Making call notes
- Taking payments over the telephone
- Sending emails and correspondence to customers
- Inputting customers’ details into the computer system accurately
- Taking inbound calls
- Working towards the client SLA at all times
- Making outbound calls responding to customers’ requests
- Prepare systems for daily customer contact
Our ideal candidate would be willing work as part of a friendly team and be willing to learn new skills with a ‘can do’ attitude, other skills include:
- Experience within hospitality, retail or customer service is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- IT literate, knowledge of Word / Excel would be helpful
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Commit to ongoing training and coaching
If you are interested in the role, please contact Stacy Bone at Regional Recruitment at Stacy@regionalrecruitment.com or on 0116 2623733.